Effective: March 5, 2023
Collection of Your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, All in Line Stables may collect personally identifiable information, such as:
- First and Last Name
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provided to us. However, you may be required to provide certain information to us when you elect to use certain communication channels, products, or services. This may include: (a) signing up for email notifications; (b) Entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an e-mail message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering or purchasing products or services. We will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products and/or providing information you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal and non-personal information in the future.
Use of Your Personal Information
All in Line Stables collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested.
All in Line Stables may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from All in Line Stables and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
All in Line Stables does not sell, rent, or lease its customer lists to third parties.
All in Line Stables may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you e-mail or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to All in Line Stables, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
All in Line Stables may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on All in Line Stables or the website; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of All in Line Stables; and/ or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of All in Line Stables, or the public.
Tracking User Behavior
All in Line Stables may track the website and pages our users visit within All in Line Stables, in order to determine what All in Line Stables services are most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within All in Line Stables to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by All in Line Stables. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain name or names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the All in Line Stables website.
The All in Line Stables website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk via web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
The website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statement of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Security of Your Information
All in Line Stables secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. All in Line Stables uses SSL Protocol for this purpose.
When personal information (such as card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Remove your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to remove your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to remove your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and All in Line Stables;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; Or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is capable with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen Years of Age
All in Line Stables does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
If you believe we have inadvertently collected personally identifiable information from a child under the age of 13, please e-mail us with specific details at
From time to time, All in Line Stables may contact you via e-mail for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our services, we may receive a notification when you open an e-mail from All in Line Stables or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via e-mail from All in Line Stables, you may opt out of such communications by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes to this Statement
All in Line Stables, LLC
4190 SE 212th Ct.
Morriston, FL 32668
Email Address: Request@AllinLineStables.com